Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas at Nana & Papa's...

We head to my parents' house in the late morning for breakfast and a leisurely day of presents and relaxing and, of course, a delicious dinner.  We also love that we finally get to reunite with this part of our family as we all are at other parts until Christmas day.  Needless to say, these ladies were happy to see each other...
And so were these boys...
I swear Peter just keeps getting cuter.


Michelle got Mike this amazing new Christmas shirt...it's sure to be a favorite for years to come...
 Not a bad family photo!  Maybe our best one in years!

The final family picture.  I told the kids all my wanted this year was nice Christmas photo smiles.  I think it worked.  ;)
Please note one of my favorite Christmas outfits this year...
Somewhere in between getting all the food on the table and grace Sam ate an entire basked of (6-8) dinner rolls while no one was looking.  To his defense, they were the "special" ones Nana made for him without Parmesan cheese.  We just didn't mean they were "all yours in 2 minutes" Sam.  
The lady behind all the Christmas magic.  Mom sure knew how to do Christmas "big" for us growing up with the perfect amount of church, family time, special outings and magic of presents.  We're so lucky to get to use all that magic, now, with our own families.  I think our special leisurely Christmas day at Mom and Dad's is the perfect star on top of the Christmas holiday.

I mean these cuties don't know quite how good they have it.
yet.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: