Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sam in first grade

I LOVE, I mean LOVE when my own kids are in first grade.  I'm secretly sad for next week.  Not secretly...out loud sad because Sam has had the most *amazing* teacher this year that is the most perfect match for him.

More about her next week.  She sent me this email story about Sam in first grade this grade...

Can you believe your little guy is almost a second grader??? He said the cutest thing this morning and I just
HAD to run over and tell his most-likely-to-be-second-grade-teacher the story just so she can get even
more psyched to have him class.  So, I walk in and there is a heated discussion brewing in room 807 about
whether or not Big Foot is real or not.  All of a sudden, Sam gets his all official voice going on that quiets the
entire room and says "everyone, everyone- don't you know that Big Foot is a legend and a legend means it 
may be true or might not be true and you can be in charge of if you believe it or not.  Other legends, for example are the Loch Ness Monster and of course, Yetis." Then quietly sits back down.  Dang, he better come and visit me next year so I can get my daily dose of his wit and charm!!!

:)Sigh...don't end first grade...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

omg i'm dying!!!!! HOW SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!