Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Color!

I'm such a dork...when people asked what I was doing over spring break, I answered...
potty training and painting...
I know...my life is GLAMOROUS!

We went from a burgundy to a....
you guessed it...
RED!
It's a tomato, school brick red...and I love it...
We have a golden-yellow that compliments the red and current brown that's all over the foyer and main floor which will eventually take over the wall above to the left and try to lighten up our family room a bit...but that will probably be a summer project.
Thanks to Mike for lots of painting energy and Megan for helping me pick the perfect red!

I might have a red room obsession....
townhouse...red family room
Dayton house....red family room
Strongsville house...red living room
Olmsted house...red kitchen!

No comments: