Friday, October 18, 2013

San Antonio Girls' Weekend

When I usually refer to girls' weekends they've always been about my college girl friends...
I'm not sure what's taken us so long, but my Mom and sis and finally took trip recently to Texas.
San Antonio to be exact.
Which might be one of the cutest cities in our country.
They have the most darling riverwalk with all sorts of restaurants and shops and fun places to relax and have a drink.
 
 

We took two boat rides!

Shopped at the local artisan village and hit up a giant Mexican market...
 
 

Clearly we got churros...

Checked out a local art museum...
 

And had cocktails...lots of cocktails...

Had the most yummy dinner at Budroe's on the River...
a *must* if you travel to SA
 
 

We sampled four types of queso in three days...
impressive right?

Back to more culture and history at the Alamo..

And now back to food and drinks...that was my favorite margarita....I think I tried 6 flavors. It was a malibu margarita... 

Hello delicious enchilada...I'd like to eat you again.
Thanks to Mom and Shell for a most wonderfully relaxing weekend and a
big thanks to Mike and his helpers for enabling my weekend away and taking such good care of the littlebits.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: