Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer Farm Trip

We love this little farm near us...it's so perfect....I'm certain I blog about it every year...
But every year we go...
And I crack up because at least one of the children are scared of the animals and drop their entire
cone of food...
 

This year Emily and I took all 6 kids by ourselves.
Thank you Em!  I couldn't have done it without you!
 

This year Addie rode the big horse first! 
She used to be terrified of that guy!
 

This was Sam's first year on the pony by himself too!

Eliza was braver than Liv at first...
(which actually was okay...Liv just sat in the stroller and waved..)
 

Our hilarious nephew, Isaiah.
 

Mikayla was actually abig help with the girls too!

Did you notice they're wearing coats.
#thissummerstinks

beautiful Mikayla
 

Sam goes again, new pony.
 

Liv got brave at the end!
Yay!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: