Thursday, August 2, 2012

I dip, you dip, we dip...

If you know me well, you know that I'm a salty kind of girl. I enjoy chocolate.  But I love a good appetizer more than a good dessert.  So I'm always trying new dips.  I tried a loaded bake potato dip recently I found on Pinterest.  But last weekend, Mike and I tried this white queso recipe.  You know, like the white queso you get in a Mexican restaurant? Preparing for it to be good, I was...but prepared for it to taste like real restaurant quality?  
Well my friends, it's that good. 
 And it's easy.  
Really easy.  
white queso dip
Go ahead.  Make it .  You'll love it.  Thank you Pinterest.

{disclaimer: we all know that American cheese isn't actually real cheese and while we have eliminated it from our traditional shopping and cooking, supposedly, this is the way to get really smooth perfect queso.  I'm willing to make an exception for this recipe.  shhhh}

No comments: