Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Liv & Ellie's First Outing...

Sunday was a big day.  We went to church with the girls (I haven't been to a church service in 3 months--gives new meaning to "Alleluia--I'm at church.")  We also went to dinner at my mom's and dad's.  They did pretty well.  Sure Olivia might have needed the back-up outfit from the diaper bag.  But I did have dinner, dessert, and wine all with four children at my parents.  Someone send us an award.  Big outing done.

Not sure if this hit an earlier post, but the girls are named after our Moms!  Eliza's middle name is Lin, after my mom, Linda.  And Olivia's middle name is Laine, after Mike's Mom, Elaine.  Just in case you didn't know...

1 comment:

Quarter-lifer said...

OMG success!!! that's amazing!! excellent work! your trophy should be arriving shortly!