Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Did I mention?

  • I only intended to have one more kid? (God gave us twins.  He's funny.)
  • I've been on bed rest for 2 complete months tomorrow.
  • My husband is a-maze-ing and has been husband of the year (2011 and 2012) with me on the couch.
  • I even let him name one of the twins all by himself.  And the name is starting to make me smile.
  • They will be here sooner than I know it?  Like next week!  
  • Ahhh!
  • Did I mention I might be actually getting excited?  (for the babies I mean, not because I can get off the couch and wear my real clothes again-someday)
  • because I am.  I'm really excited.  It's like being at the top of the roller coaster ready to go down. 

4 comments:

Steve & Megan said...

Soooooo close!!! I cannot believe the girlies are almost here!! You've been doing a stellar job.

Chad and Sondra said...

Almost there! Good job, Mama! CAN'T WAIT to hear their names and see pictures of these adorable little creatures!! :)

Steve said...

We're excited as well, especially knowing you've made it this long and how good that is for the girls!

Meredith said...

So I'm going to start stalking your blog until those little girls are born! Can't wait to see their pictures and find out their names.

Keeping ya'll close in my prayers!