Thursday, December 29, 2011

Made it...

So, selfishly, the one thing I really wanted to do was make it to Christmas and NOT be in labor and in the hospital over Christmas.  I knew exactly when I could/could not go into labor and be out of the hospital in time, etc.  So, I was thrilled to wake up on Christmas morning and celebrate with Mike and Addie and Sam and not be in the hospital!  Yay!  Here's a peak at our three days of fun at Mike's Mom's house, my Mom's house, Christmas morning, and my Mom's family party at Marlene & Dave's.  We had a great time and even though we didn't make it to all our normal stops or a Christmas Eve service, it was a great holiday on bedrest.  ;)

Hope yours was wonderful too.

1 comment:

Quarter-lifer said...

cute pics!!! love the pic of your tree lit up w/ all the presents under it. how pretty!