Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You know you're on your on your fourth full week of bed rest when you've...

1. Reorg your pantry including making labels (don't worry, my Mom and Mike did the moving, I did the directing.  I like to think of myself as the creative genius behind it)
2. Reorg you "My Documents" into subfolders.  And your husbands.
3. Scored some serious deals on Cyber Monday.
4. Researched various theories on sofa slipcovers and twin nursing pillows.
5. Contemplated Asked for a personal laminator for Christmas since I'll be off work for a year. 
6. Begged various family members to bring you a fountain Coke.
7. Dreamed of how you could sneak out of the house when no one was home to go shopping.
8. Spent far too much time on your Pinterest account.

Actually, my dearest parents hosted the kiddos overnight last night and Mike and I had a 'inhouse' date night complete with carryout from Macaroni Grill.  Yum.  No kids and a night of peace and quiet.  :)  Perfecto.

2 comments:

Quarter-lifer said...

tee hee hee! funny write up here sister - hang in there! you're doing GREAT!!! you should totally do a whole blog about your countdown numbers- that's priceless scrapping material right there!!

ps - how is our xmas playlist coming?
pps - where will we put all your xmas trees? do you have blue prints drawn up yet? get on it!

bubblegum said...

I would love to see that pantry! You should just retire and become a professional organizer/label/pretty font maker!!

Praying for a healthy delivery.

Have a Merry Christmas :-)

~Jackie