Sunday, August 30, 2009

Post from the Elfmaster General

Word up, doggs. I know it has been awhile since I've laid one on ya, but here I am. I've been kickin' it fo real at my new pad.

 


Check out my sweet ride. Yeah, with a car like that, it is easy fo an elf to pick up the ladies.
 


I've been getting my drink on, let me tell you. I don't know if I'll make it to this year's Christmas party, this place pretty much has it all.
 


Cept they need some better health care up in this piece. Check out my hand!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monkey said...

THIEVERY I SAY, SHEAR THIEVERY. YOU HAVE ABDUCTED AND BRAINWASHED AN INNOCENT SERVANT OF SANTA! THE PRICE YOU WILL PAY WILL BE HEFTY. SHAME SHAME.

Elaine said...

'Hey, Elfmaster, leave those elves alone!' (sing to the tune of "another brick in the wall...) Consider what you have done...this elf need to return to the north pole, before the corruption spreads. We may experience an all out elf revolt when they see life with the Medveds. In fact, they may overrun your household! When who will be laughing, I ask you? Yours truely, your loving mother!