Saturday, July 4, 2009

Best.Wife.Ever.

I can't tell you how awesome it is when you wake up on a Friday morning, ready to go to work, and see a little bag on the counter with your name on it. After getting over the panic (what occasion did I just forget?), I opened it and read the card. An early Father's Day gift! It turned out to be tickets to O.A.R. at Nautica that same day! Wow, the day suddenly became much sweeter. The best part was that I had no idea - she had managed to keep it a surprise from me for weeks.

After an excellent dinner and some brew at Rockbottom Brewing, we hit it out to the show!




BTW, that IS Ziggy Marley and the Wailers in the background, the opening act. Not bad, but a little sad - like seeing Mick Jagger or something.

Here is an O.A.R. shot-




Excellent night, great Father's Day night out!

1 comment:

Don said...

If you are wondering who left the flaming bag on your doorstep that night . . . it was me!
(Sorry in advance, I realize this is inappropriate for a family friendly blog.)