Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fifth of 5...


So my friend Dana tagged me on her blog (Delicious Ambiguity...check it out) to post my 5th picture in my 5th photo folder. Hers is classic and much more interesting than mine...but here goes anyways. Honestly, I only have 4 folders since we do ours by year...but I picked the fifth one of this years...and it's a great shot of Addie (shocking I know). I took this one day when I was home with her sick. She's toting around all of her prized possessions in her shopping cart. Remember when life was this easy...all a 18 month old needs to survive are a blankie, milk, a snack, and Elmo?!? I love it...I can't wait to scrapbook it. Life's necessities...age 1.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh look at that cute little baby!! Ahh the joys of living room shopping!!! XOXO!