Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Bellies


So after 6 months of being preggo, the time has come to share a baby belly picture. Last time I was pregnant, you may recall that most of my college roommates were also pregnant. (ironic, I know) This time, none of them are preggo yet, but several of my Cleveland family and friends are. They're all having their first babies so I get to sit back and share advice, throw baby showers, and skip all those childbirth classes they're attending. It's quite enjoyable actually. Seriously, though, I love having women to share pregnancy with...it's such a comfort! Here's my friend Sondra at her baby shower and I'll have my sis-in-law Emily's shower up soon. (note: second babies produce larger bellies.)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This is so precious. Love you both!!!