Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year's Resolutions?

In a desperate attempt to prove that someone is reading this blog, I'm asking for your feedback. What are a couple of your New Year's resolutions this year? Come on, it will feel good to put it someplace in writing. I'll hold you to it!

My big one is this - doing the Loving God journal our church puts out. The big portion of this is reading through the Bible in a year. J & I have been doing it for over a week now - wowsa it is a lot of Bible (like 4ish chapters a day), but hey, the more I read this book, the more I find out about myself and the world.

The other part of the journal is the, well, journal part. I'm not a big writer/journaler, so this is new to me. You write a pageish a day - so far it has been really sweet writing down thoughts, observations, etc. This journaling thing might stick.

Also in the resolution department is to keep on running... I just feel better, sleep better, and am more disciplined in life when I'm running strong!

No comments: