Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Weirdo takes home his own trash?

Do you think people will give me weird looks if I bring my trash home from work? Wait, before you have me committed, let me explain! Every single day, the janitorial staff comes around to EVERY cube in my office building and removes the trash bag in our trash cans and replaces it with a new one. Regardless of if there is trash in it or not. That means that EVERY DAY there are hundreds of 95% empty trash bags going in the trash. I asked them to not empty mine if it wasn't full and they said they could get fired if they don't.

I won't be part of this disgusting waste of resources. I'm going to bag any garbage I have from work and take it home. Yeah, I'm a weirdo, but I also know that this country spends more on garbage bags then some small countries entire GDP. Seriously. Ugh.

No comments: